2 pieces of white or wheat bread
¼ cup Peanut Butter, Almond Butter or Soy Butter
½ banana sliced
1-2 tbsp Bourbon Barrel Honey (feel it out)1tbsp butter
1. Spread your Peanut Butter (Almond or Soy) on one side of one piece of bread
2. Slice your banana into small pieces and place on the bread
3. Drizzle Bourbon Barrel Honey on top of the bananas, then close the sandwich (don't be shy)
4. Heat skillet on low to medium setting, and drop that butter on the skillet. Begin to work the butter evenly across pan.
5. When the butter begins to sizzle, place the sandwich on the skillet
6. Fry mind-blowing sandwich until golden brown on each side
Depending on heat level, it may take about 2 minutes per side
-To save time, start with step 4
-Concentrate butter in the area you plan on placing sandwich. FLAVOR!
I bought it today at Market District Portage Crossing Giant Eagle…(Cuyahoga Falls,OH) I bought the Bourbon Barrel Honey 11oz for $14.99. It was DELICIOUS on my Chicken Wings…My 11yr old Granddaughter loved it❤Supporting Black Businesses for Black HISTORY Month. Sweet, Flavorful..Very Pleased with my Purchase.
Wow! This is delicious!
Now for some BBQ pepper sandwich recipes!